Monday, April 18, 2005

Is anybody outhere...?

Ppl.

If somebody likes what I'm doing here... or... what I'm trying to do... would be pretty nice to know your opinions... or maybe the comment that... all I blog is pure shit... Would be nice to meet those who think that I'm not astray... and those who think I must change something... or everything... But now that I'm checking the fact that I'm doing anything I want... it's just polite... to ask... :P I hope to see your comments or messages in the Rabbit hole... like someone said... I hope to know... that I'm not alone.

Dancing Echoes.
________________________________________________________________

Ppl.

Si a alguien le gusta lo que estoy haciendo aquí... o... lo que estoy tratando de hacer... sería muy agradable conocer sus opiniones... o tal vez el comentario de que todo lo que bloggeo es pura mierda... Sería agradable conocer aquellos que piensan que no estoy equivocado... y aquellos que piensan que debo cambiar algo... o todo... Pero ahora que estoy checando el hecho de que estoy haciendo lo que quiero... es sólo diplomático el preguntar... :P Espero ver sus comentarios y mensajes en el Agujero de conejo... como alguien dijo... Espero saber... que no estoy solo.

Dancing Echoes.

2 comments:

Dancing Echoes ((((o)))) said...

Y arañando desde abajo las esperanzas quebradizas de estas tablas de madera pútrida, la humedad, el ahogo y la seducción del silencio. Sofoco el último intento para sentir sobre mí la tierra que alimentaré...

A wonderful, beautiful blank said...

A mí me gusta lo que haces y lo que hay aquí
No need to feel alone
you know you can always rely on me