Sunday, January 22, 2006

...Accurate...


Accurate...


I will break you… and there’s nothing you can do….
I will tear you... making dreams fall apart...
There’s nothing to remember... as the days become true...
Take a little piece of my skin...
Please the fear in my ears...

There’s nothing I can remember...
Nothing that I believe true...
There’s nothing that last forever...
Nothing I can love...
False applause drives me...
To a stage full of windows...
To a show that burns cold....

There’s anybody to allure me...
There’s anything on my core...
There’s a part of me falling...
There’s hell where my soul is stocked...
Broke a city and stick with glue...
Transmute and go...
Say hello to your sons...
Be anything more...
Be the second in which I cut...
There’s fire on preachers back...
There’re screams here...
And I don’t feel... the desire...
And I don’t leave the history...
The fight to lose on your side...
Kill a shadow and go...
Don’t give any chances to transmutate...
Don’t give you soul to God...
Don’t tell anybody about soul...
Just decay...
Just decay...
Just decay... in...
And you will find lights...
And you will fight...
And you will stay...
And you will... you will...

Be honest...
Be absorbed by a massacre...
Train you wrath on the phone...
And caught you words in a single scene...
So you...
Where are you...?
Are you... in this room?
Passion and flowers...
And single and never night...
Screaming... and flawless... and time...
Stop the whispers that lead...
Lead me to a river where you face reflects like a mirror and you sing... and you lost reflects whenwaves approach...

Let me ask your opinion... let me check by myself where is that on you brain... and be my fears of floating... the consume... the consume... night... spell it... all while night... all while night... all when sunshine goes down... that red kicking dawn…

Twenty century has been... of twenty lies… and killing and mad... leaving innocent lives in hell... there are years of heaven... and peace... then... there are tasteless loves that hurts... there are lies that provoke... the stop... and the fall... it’s accurate your lost... it’s accurate your lost... coz I will remember... I will train my voice in to your phone... letters on you mailbox... lies to my sons... where’s the mother that I’ll always love... where’s the origin of my lose...

Go... and go... and do something do... inside me... where again I confess... I confess... the whole bag of clues...

Give me your hand... give it to me... to me… and lead me... to a dream... give it to me... give it to me... and I will be... a part of the whole true.


...do you... do you have a tendence to suffocate...?

No comments: