Wednesday, December 07, 2005

...Inside...


I can found sights hidden under eyes... is this your dominion...
Tidal waves, flesh and bones,
is that pain... is it, that all...?
Agonizing cool breeze leading to nowhere...

Taste my lips and slice me in it...
I can found you in your dominion...
I can found sights hidden under eyes... is this your dominion...

I can find a space in here... in there... to avoid myself...

To never... end.


Time as long as it go by...

It lingers inside...

...enervated surface to found...
to lick side to side...
Move forward forget and find...

No time,
No time...
To think... to desperate... inside...
to try,

But my...
But my...
Pray is just an ashtray tray...
It's the perfect way to leave... the inside...

It's the perfect way to leave...


Time...

As long as it go by...

It lingers inside...

...enervated surface to found...
To lick side to side...

Move forward forget and find..

No time...
No time...
To think... to desperate... inside... to try...

But my... pray is just an ashtray tray...
I
t's the perfect way to leave...
the inside... the inside...
To think... to desperate... the inside... to try...

To Elizabeth.

No comments: